Skip to content ↓
St Mark's Catholic School

St Mark's Catholic School

In Year Admissions

Please contact Hounslow Borough Council's School Admissions department to complete an In-year Admission Form.  The Borough will let us know you are requesting a place.  We will send an Application Form to your postal address, please note that forms are not available in person from the school.  You will also require a Certificate of Catholic Practice which is available from your Parish Priest. 

The school operates a continuing interest list in each Year group based on the Admissions Policy for Year 7.